Friday, October 30, 2009

Gotham City GMT Master...


Raymond Kelly
New York City: Police Commissioner
GMT Master II

Commissioner Kelly (Sounds very Batman–think, Commissioner Gordon) clearly prefers Coke over Pepsi, at least in his choice of Rolex GMT. It is interesting because on Jake's Rolex Watch Blog we seem to see so many more Pepsi GMTs than we do Coke GMTs, so it is nice to see somebody with a Coke and a smile (I think he is smiling?).

The more I look at this photo, the more it looks like he is doing the Rodney Dangerfield "I don't get any respect" thing with his necktie ;-)))) Now that I think about it even more, I think he kind of has an I-Spy vibe...Kind of like Kelly or Scotty wearing their GMT Master with a suite and tie with French cuffs and a handkerchief in their breast pocket...